Junior Media and Ecom Assistant
Part-time contract, minimum 12 hours per week. Salary dependant on experience.
You will be ensuring products are merchandised across the company’s online sites and social media platforms, maintaining product pages whilst administrating product listings daily to ensure everything is accurate.
You will be working alongside internal teams to ensure the company website is constantly updated with the relevant information and support the creation of appropriate social media content.
As this is a part-time role, your day will be divided in shop floor work as well as desk work.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years’ experience working on ecommerce sites and a good understanding of the cycling industry. Most importantly, you will be hard-working, fun-loving and willing to get stuck in with a great team that lives and breathes everything cycling related.
Oh, you also get and access to an award-winning cafe’ and some amazing staff discounts!
Duties for this Junior Media and Ecom Assistant role:
- Operating the merchandising of products across the company’s websites and social media platforms
- Arranging images to be used on the marketplaces and social media including selecting and editing chosen images for ecommerce marketplaces
- Understanding and implementing stylistic differences across marketplaces
- Daily maintenance of product listing, checking imagery, copy and tags to ensure they are up to date and accurate
- Optimising all product listings by utilising historic and sales data
- Engaging in collaboration with marketing team to ensure all product messaging is relevant, supporting and promoting brand’s sustainable mission
- Participating in wider social and environmental goals
Requirements for this Junior Media and Ecom Assistant role:
- Previous experience working in bike shops, or a proven riding legacy
- 1-2 years’ experience with ecommerce sites (preferably eBay, B2C.)
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (mainly Facebook and Instagram)
- Proactive with the ability to complete tasks to a high standard
- Genuine interest in cycling and sustainability!