We’re always on the look-out for people who are full of the right kind of beans. People who have the mud factor. People who know that the thing that makes a working day more worthwhile is making other people happy. If you get it and if you’ve got it, stick your hand in the air and let us know that you exist…
Part time or full time
We are looking for a new person to join our workshop team – somebody with a passion for cycling and the ability to present themselves in a suitable manner. The role requires somebody with a minimum of 1 year of cycle mechanic experience and the passion to learn more about the trade.
Main duties to include:
- Completing the day’s scheduled work in a timely manner
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Maintaining the store’s high level of customer service
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Liaising with the sales team on the preparation of display and sold bikes
- Good IT and record-keeping skills
- Flexibility to turn a hand to helping in all areas of the shop
Salary dependant on experience.
Cycleworks Sales Assistant
We are also seeking an individual who is keen to join a dedicated team on the shop floor. The role will be a balance of sales and technical duties, based on the shop floor reporting to our shop floor manager but also with opportunities to spend days in the workshop assisting with bike builds and walk in servicing work.
You will also be set sales targets and be responsible for day to day duties on the shop floor, re-profiling and merchandising, cleaning and maintaining our high standards of presentation.
You must be a keen cyclist and have an eye for detail. You will be expected to work 2 out of 4 weekends a month on a shift pattern. We have a competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.