The Airboy was the first bicycle mini pump SKS produced more than 50 years ago, and the Airboy is back again as the company`s latest premium model, which is the smallest, lightest mini pump SKS ever made. It has a unique dual chamber design, splitting the pump body in the middle allowing outstanding grip and efficiency that defies its ultra-compact size.
· Micro size – suitable for carrying in a cycling jersey pocket.
· Dual-chamber inflation system for an easy pressure build-up
· Large, comfortable grip area on the pump head to avoid hand injury
· Compatible with Schrader / Presta valve using reversible valve head
· Maximum pressure: 5 bar / 73 psi
· Anodized aluminium compression tube and handle
· Supplied with bottle cage mounted frame bracket